Friday 25 November 2011

Thank you!


Thank you so much for the 30.000+ views!!! 

This means sooooo much to me. I had quite an eventful year and this blog was there to express myself!
That will be my last photoshopped picture of the year and I will not check back here until early March. There is a poll on your right, so please vote if you want this blog to return in 2012.

Every vote counts (even the ''NO'' ones).

I hope you enjoyed the ride!

Bye and see you Facebook and Twitter!


Sincerely,
F1Humour

3 comments:

silf1 said...

your welcome.. your blog is awesome.. i was a fan since the 1st day i discovered your blog :)

F1 Humour said...

Thank you Sil! You have been amazing and did so much for this blog.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to you!!! I want a second season, of course!!! Your job is incredible and very, very amazing!!!

Post a Comment