Monday 24 October 2011

Nivea's terrible secret

This is totally unrelated with F1 (except that it ca be a sponsor someday -blue and white liveries were pretty awesome looking in the mid 90's)... Dropped my deodorant on the floor and for a split second I saw this: NAIVE instead of NIVEA. Share for everyone to see!


I went on with my search to see if these letters A, E, I, N, V are to be found in other companies names...and surprise, surprise:



Coincidence? You decide!

ARE WE "NAIVE" WHEN WE BUY PRODUCTS THAT ARE
SUPPOSED TO REJUVENATE US???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sick if it was for real...maybe it is real. We are naive encouraging corporations

F1 Humour said...

maybe we are nivea and evian...try to spell check nivea and see what you get, lol. hope this gets 100 000 shares!

Post a Comment